Once you have your voucher code, you will need to create a user account on our exam scheduling platform https://webassessor.com/mdrao to proceed. Click on the menu item “Register for an Exam”. After you select the date and time of your exam session, enter your voucher code in the required field to finalize your registration.
- https://kryterion.force.com/support/s/article/Online-Testing-Requirements-What-You-Need-to-Know?language=en_USA computer where you have full administrator rights to install/uninstall programs and enable/disable firewall settings
- Integrated or external webcam (phone cameras are not allowed)
- Integrated or extra Standard English keyboard
- Government-issued photo ID
- Please visit https://kryterion.force.com/support/s/article/Online-Testing-Requirements?language=en_US for a detailed list of system requirements
External support materials are strictly prohibited from being used during the test.
- Leave the room until your exam is over
- Lean outside of the webcam view
- Talk out loud for any reason
- Read any part of the exam out loud
- Have anyone else in the room other than yourself
- Attempt to record, photograph, or write exam questions at any point in the exam
The MDRAO partners with another organization (Kryterion) to provide OLP services. Please click on the link below for more detailed information:
At times, examinees may have things come up in their lives and the exam that they register for may not work after all.
OLP exams, cancellations/rescheduling can be made up to 24 hours before the scheduled start of the exam.
Exam voucher refunds will not be issued after the end of the course you are enrolled in.