Offered by the Medical Device Reprocessing Association of Ontario (MDRAO).
REGISTRATION CLOSED. REOPENS OPENS JUNE 1, 2019.
This course is open to anyone that works in reprocessing and holds a previous certificate dated between 2013 to 2018. If your certificate is dated prior to 2013 then you must register for the online course. This course is done in a three month time frame. The starting date of the course is the students registration date. Registration is now closed until June 1, 2019.
The manual and workbook will be mailed to the student. A welcome email and instructions will be emailed to the student once the online registration and payment have been completed and received by the office.
The receipt that will be received will be the confirmation email from PayPal. This is to the email you provided when completing the online payment. This receipt is the only receipt you will receive. The office does not keep copies of these receipts. Keep your copy for further use for income tax purposes or reimbursement from your employer. The MDRAO does not provide government receipts for tax purposes. This is a not for profit organization not a college.
The fee of the course is $355.00 plus HST and shipping. This includes the manual and workbook.
REGISTRATION AND COURSE REQUIREMENTS
- Must work in reprocessing and hold a previous certificate dated between 2013 and 2018
- Must be a current 2018-2019 MDRAO member.
- Must be fluent in speaking, writing and reading English.
- Must have access to a webcam. Final exam is written online with an online proctor. There is no other option to writing the online exam.
- The course must be completed in the three-month time frame. No extensions are permitted. The start date of the course is the students registration date.
- A mark of 70% must be achieved on the exam. A certificate of completion will be mailed to the address that was provided at the time of registration. It is the students responsibility to notify the office of an address change or name change. If the office is not notified and the certificate is mailed to the wrong address or the name change has not been made, the student will have to pay a fee of $25.00 plus HST and shipping to receive a new certificate. The certificate is valid for 5 years from the date on the certificate.
- If the exam is not completed successfully, one re-write is permitted. At the end of the exam once the mark is given and if below 70%, a link will be provided to complete the registration and payment of $200.00 to re-write the exam. The student has 14 days from the initial exam to re-write. If the re-write exam is unsuccessful or the student does not wish to re-write, the student cannot register for the course again until after June 1, 2019.
- No registration refunds or substitutions for registered students will be permitted. All payments are final and non-refundable. Once you pay for the course, you shall not be given a refund. You shall not be given a refund if you fail to complete the course or fail to write the final exam within the three month time frame, due to any circumstances, including your own failure to complete the course work.