The 2019 Cantel Award of Excellence in Flexible Endoscope Reprocessing
Cantel is pleased to announce the 2019 Award of Excellence in Flexible Endoscope Reprocessing. As a global company dedicated to delivering innovative infection prevention solutions and services, Cantel would like to thank all front-line workers devoted to sterile processing. This award is to recognize individuals who have contributed to performing and/or educating best practices for flexible endoscope reprocessing.
Please consider nominating one of your peers or employees who have been involved in special projects, teaching, motivating or mentoring others, and developing or implementing innovative ideas in flexible endoscope reprocessing. It is time to recognize their achievements and show appreciation to their hard work and professionalism.
The Award: A certificate and cheque to cover expenses of attending the MDRAO 2019 Conference
The Ceremony: MDRAO Conference Awards Dinner on Saturday, September 8, 2019
- Current MDRAO member in good standing (2018/2019)
- Attend the entire MDRAO 2019 Conference using funds
- Non-management personnel working in a Medical Device Reprocessing Department performing flexible endoscope reprocessing
- Submit all required documents (Award Application Form, Cover Letter (200-250 words), brief biography, photo and estimated cost to attend the MDRAO 2019 Conference)
- Performance Excellence – Individual contributed to performing best practices for flexible endoscope reprocessing
- Educating and Mentoring – Individual contributed to educating and mentoring others in flexible endoscope reprocessing to promote best practices
- Innovation – Individual has taken the initiative to implement innovative ideas and best practices in flexible endoscope reprocessing
- Quality Improvement – Individual improved the quality of flexible endoscope reprocessing processes